Enclosure Volume (if construction requirements met): 2000 cu ft
- Vibration free
- Plugs into a standard 110 Volt outlet
- Requires a drain line
- Does not introduce humidity into the space, it only maintains the existing level
- Standard unit does not have an electronic readout, you will need to purchase a thermometer separately or upgrade to the "E" series.
- Must vent into an adjoining space in your home with a temperature no greater than 25 degrees higher than the wine cellar (i.e. a 55 degree temperature in the wine cellar means the unit must vent into a space no more than 80 degrees.)
- As with any cooling unit the space the unit is venting into needs to be a minimum of twice the size of the wine cellar.
- The plug for these wine refrigeration units are in the front, so you normally have to pull the cord through the wall to plug it in, unless you pay an upgrade to have the cord put in the back of the unit.
No videos available for this product
- Cable Racks: 1 Week
- Glass and Cable: 1-2 Week
- RevueVino: 1 Week
- Whisperkool units: 1-2 Week
- CellarPro units: 1-2 Week
- Breezaire units: 1-2 Week
- Wine Guardian units: 1-2 Week
- WRR units: 1-2 Week
- Classic Kits: 3-4 Week
- Carpenter Kits: 3-4 Week
- Deluxe Metal Racks: 3-4 Week
- Modern Racks: 4-6 Week
- Glass Entryways: 4-6 Week
- Wooden Doors: 6-8 Week
- Metal Doors: 8-10 Week
- Vintner: 10-12 Week
- Custom: 12-14 Week
Some of our products have free shipping, while others have specific S&H charges. For those with free shipping note the Free Shipping applies only to the 48 contiguous states in the United States and APO addresses. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, island locations such as Martha's Vineyard that require a ferry to reach, and international shipments will most likely be subject to additional shipping. International shipment will most likely also incur duties and taxes.
Wine Rack Concepts uses various shipping methods to ensure that your racking and other purchases arrive to you when you need it, and free from damage. We utilize several different shipping carriers depending on your order size and where we are shipping your order to. Some of the carriers we choose to use are as follows, but not limited : Fed Ex, UPS, AIT, ABF, Seko, & Yellow. You will receive an email confirmation from us once your order has shipped from our facility advising you of the carrier and the tracking information, so you can plan for your delivery accordingly.
The following is for reference of larger orders or custom wine cellars:
Maximum Protextion of Your Order
Our custom cellars are boxed in corrugated with corner protectors, then stacked onto skids. The skids contain aprons around the perimeter as shown to minimize damage from fork lifts while being moved around shipping terminals and on/off the trucks. The vast majority of custom cellars ship via common carrier.
Means we ship via a 53' foot semi-trailer that will arrive at your residence and the driver will open the back of the truck and step aside for the assigned party on your end to unload it. If the basic service does not fit your needs we also have a host of additional services listed below that you can choose from for an additional cost.
Means that the client will be contacted when their product is completed and then we will arrange a mutually agreeable date and time for the product to be picked up.
Third party shipping
Means the customer has their own shipping company and is going to arrange for delivery of the product to their final destination at their expense. Wine Rack Concepts will need a completely filled out Bill of Lading at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up date of the product. Product will be loaded on skids and customer will be charged a skid fee of $75 per skid. Client will be notified when their order is complete and ready for pick up and then we will arrange for a mutually agreeable date and time for the product to be picked up.
Inside Delivery and lift gate service
Means that the carrier will remove the product off of their truck and deliver it into your garage or the first room that is past the threshold of your residence or place of business. Lift gate service is required for them to take the product off the truck due to the length and weight of our product.
Needs to be marked if you live in one as there are only a limited number of specialty carriers who are willing to make deliveries to these communities due to the extra work involved in clearing a time for delivery and getting the clearance with security.
Is required if a 53' long semi trailer will not be able to make a delivery to park in front of your home or in your driveway at the time of delivery.
Two man delivery service
Will be needed if we are shipping product this in excess of 70 pounds per box or if you have requested delivery of your product inside your home to a location other than the first room pass the threshold of your residence or place of business.
Turn Key Quote
A Turn Key quote will be required if delivery is to be made to the following
- High Rise
- Any residential area where trucking companies must use asn elevator
- If the customer wants delivery past the threshold inside the residence.
- If the drop off location is not directly off of the driveway or if the driveway is inaccessible.