- Capacity: 1886 BTUH @55F
- Size:14.75w x 27.875d x 13.375h (in)
- Weight: 81 lb
- Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Startup (LRA): 22.2 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 4.52 Amps (high fan speed)
- Total Watts with Fans on High: 351
- Total Watts with Fans on Low: 340
1/4 Ton Nominal
- Warranty: Optional Extended Warranty
Designed for wine cellars from 400 to 800 cubic feet and rated for external applications, the 3200VSx features variable-speed fans with a "high" setting for maximum performance in high-temperature environments (+115°F) and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. Additional features include an exterior hood, coated condenser coils, double-powder coated case and exterior-grade power cord, as well as a thermostatic heating element and 1/2" I.D. drain line, electronic temperature and adjustable humidity control.
CellarPro's 3200VSx 1/4 Ton Nominal wine cellar refrigeration system combines outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and variable-speed fans for super-quiet operation. CellarPro's 3200VSx is designed to handle extreme environments and can be used for exterior through-the-wall wine cellar installations in environments up ranging from 40 to 115 degrees. The cooling unit also can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit, rear duct kit, bottle probe and remote control accessories.
For installations in environments down to 20°F, we recommend adding our crankcase heater modification to your cooling unit. The cold air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator and condenser coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Low profile for maximum flexibility
- Shallow height fits above doors: 13 1/4" H
- Shallow width fits in between studs: 14 1/8" W
- Upgrades for exterior exposure
- Exterior weather hood to cover the rear of the cooling unit
- Coated condenser coils
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator and condenser coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Cold-temperature compressor heater, allows exposure down to 20F
- Reusable aluminum filter
- Exterior-grade power cord
- Variable-speed fan inside the cellar
- 1886 BTUH on high fan speed
- 1713 BTUH on low fan speed
- Variable-speed fan outside the cellar
- 110F maximum intake temperature / 61.5 dBA on the high fan speed
- 100F maximum intake temperature / 55.5 dBA on the low fan speed
- Condensate management system
- Oversized stainless-steel drain pan
- 1/2" ID drain line for excess condensate
- Optional 100W heating element
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Our easy-access reusable aluminum air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 1836) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety (PENDING).
When ducting the FRONT of CellarPro VS and Split cooling units, varying amounts of condensation can occur depending on the ambient conditions where the cooling unit will be located. The charts above are designed to provide guidance in selecting the appropriate front duct kit depending on 1. Your desired cellar temperature, 2. The ambient temperature where the cooling unit will be located, and 3. the ambient relative humidity where the cooling unit will be located.
Condensation generally occurs on the cold surfaces of the face and around the front of the cooling unit when the temperature of the metal falls below the ambient dew point (a function of temperature and humidity). The greater the difference between the dew point and the metal temperature (ie the higher the dew point and the lower the metal temperature), the more condensation will occur. For this reason, CellarPro has developed two front duct kits for its VS and Split systems: a duct kit for LOW humidity conditions, and a duct kit for HIGH humidity conditions. The HIGH humidity duct kit has extra insulation around the front and face of the cooling unit, and always should be used together with our remote control display kit. In some cases (shown above in red), the humidity conditions are too high even for our HIGH humidity duct kit. In this case, the cooling unit should be moved to a conditioned space and the rear should be ducted if necessary.
1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Click here for information about our extended warranty.
1800 XT-220V: For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XTSX, 3200 VSi/VSx, 4200 VSi/VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Click here for information about our extended warranty.
4200VSi / VSx - 220V/50Hz: For one year from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Split Systems: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of original delivery, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. The warranty will not be activated until the Support and Data Service Sheet has been completed and submitted to CellarPro. The warranty period starts from the time of purchase, regardless of the time of activation.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of a CellarPro designated repair facility nearest you, contact your CellarPro dealer. You may also contact CellarPro directly by calling us at 1.877.726.8496.
No videos available for this product
- Cable Racks: 1 Week
- Glass and Cable: 1-2 Week
- RevueVino: 1 Week
- Whisperkool units: 1-2 Week
- CellarPro units: 1-2 Week
- Breezaire units: 1-2 Week
- Wine Guardian units: 1-2 Week
- WRR units: 1-2 Week
- Classic Kits: 3-4 Week
- Carpenter Kits: 3-4 Week
- Deluxe Metal Racks: 3-4 Week
- Modern Racks: 4-6 Week
- Glass Entryways: 4-6 Week
- Wooden Doors: 6-8 Week
- Metal Doors: 8-10 Week
- Vintner: 10-12 Week
- Custom: 12-14 Week
Some of our products have free shipping, while others have specific S&H charges. For those with free shipping note the Free Shipping applies only to the 48 contiguous states in the United States and APO addresses. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, island locations such as Martha's Vineyard that require a ferry to reach, and international shipments will most likely be subject to additional shipping. International shipment will most likely also incur duties and taxes.
Wine Rack Concepts uses various shipping methods to ensure that your racking and other purchases arrive to you when you need it, and free from damage. We utilize several different shipping carriers depending on your order size and where we are shipping your order to. Some of the carriers we choose to use are as follows, but not limited : Fed Ex, UPS, AIT, ABF, Seko, & Yellow. You will receive an email confirmation from us once your order has shipped from our facility advising you of the carrier and the tracking information, so you can plan for your delivery accordingly.
The following is for reference of larger orders or custom wine cellars:
Maximum Protextion of Your Order
Our custom cellars are boxed in corrugated with corner protectors, then stacked onto skids. The skids contain aprons around the perimeter as shown to minimize damage from fork lifts while being moved around shipping terminals and on/off the trucks. The vast majority of custom cellars ship via common carrier.
Means we ship via a 53' foot semi-trailer that will arrive at your residence and the driver will open the back of the truck and step aside for the assigned party on your end to unload it. If the basic service does not fit your needs we also have a host of additional services listed below that you can choose from for an additional cost.
Means that the client will be contacted when their product is completed and then we will arrange a mutually agreeable date and time for the product to be picked up.
Third party shipping
Means the customer has their own shipping company and is going to arrange for delivery of the product to their final destination at their expense. Wine Rack Concepts will need a completely filled out Bill of Lading at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up date of the product. Product will be loaded on skids and customer will be charged a skid fee of $75 per skid. Client will be notified when their order is complete and ready for pick up and then we will arrange for a mutually agreeable date and time for the product to be picked up.
Inside Delivery and lift gate service
Means that the carrier will remove the product off of their truck and deliver it into your garage or the first room that is past the threshold of your residence or place of business. Lift gate service is required for them to take the product off the truck due to the length and weight of our product.
Needs to be marked if you live in one as there are only a limited number of specialty carriers who are willing to make deliveries to these communities due to the extra work involved in clearing a time for delivery and getting the clearance with security.
Is required if a 53' long semi trailer will not be able to make a delivery to park in front of your home or in your driveway at the time of delivery.
Two man delivery service
Will be needed if we are shipping product this in excess of 70 pounds per box or if you have requested delivery of your product inside your home to a location other than the first room pass the threshold of your residence or place of business.
Turn Key Quote
A Turn Key quote will be required if delivery is to be made to the following
- High Rise
- Any residential area where trucking companies must use asn elevator
- If the customer wants delivery past the threshold inside the residence.
- If the drop off location is not directly off of the driveway or if the driveway is inaccessible.