- Capacity: 1886 BTUH
- Size: 14.125w x 22.25d x 13.25h (in)
- Weight: 72 lb
- Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Startup (LRA): 22.2 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 4.02 Amps
- Total Watts with Fans on High: 316
- Total Watts with Fans on Low: 305
1/4 Ton Nominal
- Warranty: Optional Extended Warranty
Designed for wine cellars with limited space. Unit will fit in between studs and/or above door frames.
CellarPro's 2000VSi 1/4 Ton Nominal wine cellar refrigeration system designed for low profile installations in commercial and residential wine cellars.
The hot air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) without an inline fan, or 200 equivalent feet (100 feet per duct) with an inline fan. The cold air intake/exhaust also can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- Requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated
- fresh air intake must come from space outside cellar.
- Intuitive LED display
- Adjustable humidity control
- Commercia-grade Electrofin Coating
- Variable-speed fan inside cellar
- Variable-speed fan outside cellar
- Condensate management system
- Energy save mode
- Temperature set point range of 47°F to 62°F
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance needed indicators
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit
- Our easy-access air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 1836) is available for additional protection
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety (PENDING)
When ducting the FRONT of CellarPro VS and Split cooling units, varying amounts of condensation can occur depending on the ambient conditions where the cooling unit will be located. The charts above are designed to provide guidance in selecting the appropriate front duct kit depending on 1. Your desired cellar temperature, 2. The ambient temperature where the cooling unit will be located, and 3. the ambient relative humidity where the cooling unit will be located.
Condensation generally occurs on the cold surfaces of the face and around the front of the cooling unit when the temperature of the metal falls below the ambient dew point (a function of temperature and humidity). The greater the difference between the dew point and the metal temperature (ie the higher the dew point and the lower the metal temperature), the more condensation will occur. For this reason, CellarPro has developed two front duct kits for its VS and Split systems: a duct kit for LOW humidity conditions, and a duct kit for HIGH humidity conditions. The HIGH humidity duct kit has extra insulation around the front and face of the cooling unit, and always should be used together with our remote control display kit. In some cases (shown above in red), the humidity conditions are too high even for our HIGH humidity duct kit. In this case, the cooling unit should be moved to a conditioned space and the rear should be ducted if necessary.
No videos available for this product
- Cable Racks: 1 Week
- Glass and Cable: 1-2 Week
- RevueVino: 1 Week
- Whisperkool units: 1-2 Week
- CellarPro units: 1-2 Week
- Breezaire units: 1-2 Week
- Wine Guardian units: 1-2 Week
- WRR units: 1-2 Week
- Classic Kits: 3-4 Week
- Carpenter Kits: 3-4 Week
- Deluxe Metal Racks: 3-4 Week
- Modern Racks: 4-6 Week
- Glass Entryways: 4-6 Week
- Wooden Doors: 6-8 Week
- Metal Doors: 8-10 Week
- Vintner: 10-12 Week
- Custom: 12-14 Week
Some of our products have free shipping, while others have specific S&H charges. For those with free shipping note the Free Shipping applies only to the 48 contiguous states in the United States and APO addresses. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, island locations such as Martha's Vineyard that require a ferry to reach, and international shipments will most likely be subject to additional shipping. International shipment will most likely also incur duties and taxes.
Wine Rack Concepts uses various shipping methods to ensure that your racking and other purchases arrive to you when you need it, and free from damage. We utilize several different shipping carriers depending on your order size and where we are shipping your order to. Some of the carriers we choose to use are as follows, but not limited : Fed Ex, UPS, AIT, ABF, Seko, & Yellow. You will receive an email confirmation from us once your order has shipped from our facility advising you of the carrier and the tracking information, so you can plan for your delivery accordingly.
The following is for reference of larger orders or custom wine cellars:
Maximum Protextion of Your Order
Our custom cellars are boxed in corrugated with corner protectors, then stacked onto skids. The skids contain aprons around the perimeter as shown to minimize damage from fork lifts while being moved around shipping terminals and on/off the trucks. The vast majority of custom cellars ship via common carrier.
Means we ship via a 53' foot semi-trailer that will arrive at your residence and the driver will open the back of the truck and step aside for the assigned party on your end to unload it. If the basic service does not fit your needs we also have a host of additional services listed below that you can choose from for an additional cost.
Means that the client will be contacted when their product is completed and then we will arrange a mutually agreeable date and time for the product to be picked up.
Third party shipping
Means the customer has their own shipping company and is going to arrange for delivery of the product to their final destination at their expense. Wine Rack Concepts will need a completely filled out Bill of Lading at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up date of the product. Product will be loaded on skids and customer will be charged a skid fee of $75 per skid. Client will be notified when their order is complete and ready for pick up and then we will arrange for a mutually agreeable date and time for the product to be picked up.
Inside Delivery and lift gate service
Means that the carrier will remove the product off of their truck and deliver it into your garage or the first room that is past the threshold of your residence or place of business. Lift gate service is required for them to take the product off the truck due to the length and weight of our product.
Needs to be marked if you live in one as there are only a limited number of specialty carriers who are willing to make deliveries to these communities due to the extra work involved in clearing a time for delivery and getting the clearance with security.
Is required if a 53' long semi trailer will not be able to make a delivery to park in front of your home or in your driveway at the time of delivery.
Two man delivery service
Will be needed if we are shipping product this in excess of 70 pounds per box or if you have requested delivery of your product inside your home to a location other than the first room pass the threshold of your residence or place of business.
Turn Key Quote
A Turn Key quote will be required if delivery is to be made to the following
- High Rise
- Any residential area where trucking companies must use asn elevator
- If the customer wants delivery past the threshold inside the residence.
- If the drop off location is not directly off of the driveway or if the driveway is inaccessible.