BWR-462DZ 46-Bottle Dual Temperature Zone Built-In Wine Refrigerator
The Whynter built-in/undercounter dual temperature zone wine refrigerator offers premium quality and innovative design ideal for your wine collecting needs. Whether for the enthusiast or the connoisseur, the Whynter built-in/undercounter dual temperature zone wine refrigerator provides premium and advanced wine storage functionality.
This wine storage system (BWR-462DZ) can hold up to 46 standard 750ml wine bottles; 16 bottles in the top zone and 30 bottles in the bottom zone. The powerful compressor cooling process offers optimum temperatures (low 40ºF to mid 60ºF) for red, white, and sparkling wines. The front ventilation design of this unit allows for flush with cabinet undercounter installation or simply freestanding usage.
The premium appeal of the BWR-462DZ features a substantial stainless steel trimmed door accented with a luxurious curved handlebar. The five detachable slide-out roller wood-faced shelves offer high-end functionality and safety for your prized wine collection.
Dimension - 32.5″ H x 23.5″ W x 22.5″ D (24.25″ D with handle installed)
● Capacity: 46 standard 750ml wine bottles
Upper Zone Capacity: 16 bottles
Lower Zone Capacity: 30 bottles
● Stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet
● Open-door and malfunction warning system
● Temperature memory function
● Tempered double-pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
● Adjustable thermostat for each zone
Upper zone (41ºF – 50ºF)
Lower zone (50ºF – 72ºF)
● Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures precise temperature distribution
● Security Lock and key
● Reversible door swing
● Five removable slide-out roller wood-faced shelves
● Shelf One through Five: 8 bottles capacity
● Bottom section: 6 bottles capacity
● Environmentally friendly refrigerant
Find out why we can't live without this wine opener!